Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Segment #3 done!

2 more to go. I am in love with this project and I hope y'all are too because this is what I'm photographing til it's done.


I went to an unofficial 20 year (McAteer) high school reunion in San Francisco on Friday. The actual one for my graduating class sounded lame and expensive so a bunch of us friends got together and invited some others and went out to dinner and to the Uptown. A couple of people remarked that as a group we appeared unscathed by time. I said they just got us at the right moment. Like, I know 5 years ago I didn't look so hot. I also am theorizing that most people's self destructive behavior (if any) probably has leveled off by the time we're 37 or 38, if it's going to at all. But, yeah, most of us look pretty much the same. I think it's interesting that out of 14 people only three have children and only two are married. Here we are standing on Valencia Street.

At the request of one of my new friends on Ravelry, here are some pics of the dogs. Sorry they're not in knitwear, it's hard to get them to sit still. And speaking of Ravelry, I started a stripe makers' group there, if you're interested.

Ace

Roxie

Trixie

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ah your pups are adorable! You have a theme there with all the white and black. My dogs are a really motley crew!
Nice Noro, I am working on a striped blanket right now too, I started it...almost three years ago :)and just picked it back up again this week. I'm going to try and power through it so I can actually use it this winter.

Deborah said...

it is true, noro can make one weep...