Sunday, July 22, 2007

And another post with no knitting content

Here are my answers to some of those survey things you see on myspace

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? - I try not to think until I've been awake for a while
2. How much cash do you have on you? - 12 cents
3. What's a word that rhymes with "test"? - vest
4. Favorite planet? - Um, earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
- My boyfriend’s boss – an obnoxious carpenter who called before 7am
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
- I hate them ALL
7. What shirt are you wearing?
- Something weird with grey and orange stripes that says “Made in West Germany” on the label
8. Do you "label" yourself?
- Are you kidding me?
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
- Adidas shoes, Puma socks
10. Bright or Dark Room?
- neither
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
- He's one of my favorites.
12. What do you order at Starbuck's?
- OK this is an incredibly assy question and believe it or not, there is not not a single Starbucks anywhere in the county where I live. Not even in the Safeway. But if there were, an iced americano sounds pretty good.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? - Waiting to download a 2086 kb jpeg with a painfully slow dial up connection
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? - "K. i prematurely ejaculated on my msg...huurt!"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
- I really don't know. Probably at least 80 miles away.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
- Lame. Um, and I guess "fucking" … (as an adverb)
17. Who told you they loved you last?
- Andrew Dees.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
- My smallest dog
19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
- one
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
- one
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
- 26 absolutely. I've got high hopes for 38-40.
22. Your worst enemy?
- I don’t have a clue. I don't really have those. And if I did, I'm sure I wouldn't say their name on a blog! My current nemesis, however, is an 8 year old boy who comes into the store where I work and spends anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours (seriously) asking me how much everything is because he has $1.08.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
- I find desktop pictures terribly distracting and tacky.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
- “Too bad the lighting in here sucks, I'd really like to take a picture of that lasagna.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
- Fly
26. Do you like someone?
- Huh?
27. The last song you listened to?
- "Tomorrow Is My Turn" by Nina Simone. Before that a “lullabye” version of a Queens of the Stone Age song "Better Living Through Chemistry". It sucked. I don’t know whose idea that was but it sounded all new age with some kind of synthesizer hammer dulcimer. It got me thinking about rockers having kids and then telling themselves that even though they're grown up parents now, they still rock so much that even their kid listens to a QOTSA Lullabye?! Gimme a fuckin break. How narcissistic. It's a human, not a toy. If I have any babies, you won't see me putting rock t-shirts on them. But if they ask me for my old ones after they learn to dress themselves it's fine with me. ..OK Sorry I went off there. I'm OK now. I think.
28. What is the most expensive item you own?
- Don’t remember. Don’t know. Don’t care. My brain starts to short out if I think about that.
29.. Name someone with the same birthday as you
- Isaac Asimov- Christy Turlington- Nelly- Sarah Silverman- Tia Carrere- Lou Gramm- Jim Bakker- Dabney Coleman
30. Where was your first kiss?
- in a large cardboard box in the back of my 1st grade classroom.
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
- not that I can remember. I’m pretty nice. Oh wait, actually a guy who evicted me. He was and still is a huge piece of shit.
32. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
- not to harm them.
33. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
- no, not more than 50 or so.
34. Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- what they say, how they carry themselves
35. What really turns you on?
- intelligence, wit, style, dexterity, manners, assertiveness, fluency in multiple languages, parallel parking, kick ass rock music.
36. What is your biggest mistake?
- If I could think of it offhand it would be none of your business.
37. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
- That depends on who you ask… If you mean like slicing myself to ribbons or driving into a brick wall, no. But some would argue that extensive tattooing, staying in really unhealthy relationships, and years of heavy drinking and drug use would qualify as such.
38. Say something totally random about yourself. - I always laugh when I see someone’s tooth blacked out on a billboard. Hilarious!
39. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- When I was about 7 yrs old people told me that I looked like “Carrie”. That was just because I had very straight blond hair and freckles and a small nose. Oh and also because they were idiots. I was also told once that I looked like
Dale Crover. This both confused and elated me, as he was somewhat of a hero of mine at the time. Is he a celebrity? I dunno. I think it's super cool that he's in wikipedia.
40. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
- What do you mean “still”? I never really watched kiddy movies when I was a kid. I definitely don’t watch them now. Except I love “Babe”. I won’t watch any of that “Flushed Away” computer animated stuff. I’m ok with some cartoons on TV though.
41. Did you have braces?
- Yes for a year and a half in 9th and 10th grade.
42. Are you comfortable with your height?
- Yes
43. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
- waking up from an O.D. induced coma on Valentine’s Day
44. Do you speak any other languages?
- I can just barely survive in Italian, French, and Spanish but it’s been a long time since I’ve had to.
45. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
- no. I’ve never had my nails done or been waxed either.
46. What magazines do you read?
- Interweave Knits, Colors. A bunch of beading magazines that we have where I work.- sometimes Giant Robot, Vice, Bark, Juxtapoz, National Geographic, the occasional discarded glossy rag that I find at the post office.
47. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
- not as a VIP. I associate limos with vomiting, which I really hate.
48. Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
- oh come on
49. Do you watch mtv?
- no.
50. What's something that really annoys you?
- use of any and all cliches.
51. What's something you really like?
- Cute furry little animals
52. Do you like Michael Jackson?
- what the hell kind of a question is that? Do I like Michael Jackson.
53. Can you dance?
- yeah sure. But I probably won’t.
54. What's the longest/latest you have ever stayed up?
- You can’t be serious.
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
- Specifically, no.
56. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
- Yes. when I was a baby I fell out of my crib and busted my teeth out on the floor.
57. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
- Yes, in fact I love reading these when other people fill them out. How do you think I found this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog seams like reading your diary. Kinda different from the nice, quiet girl I see at work. More like a friend. I guess thats the point though right? You should publish this, really, I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys a good twist on life. -K-