Tuesday, July 24, 2007

baby stuff

So I get this Page-A-Day calendar in my email that has interesting medical factoids. (It's from the book "Why Do Men Have Nipples" if you must know). When it's a friend's birthday and it's kind of funny or cool or relevant to the person in some way I'll forward it to them. It hasn't worked out for some ex-boyfriends of mine, though. The first one I thought I'd surprise with one of these I decided against (but the daydream was a laff riot!) because the yummy tidbit featured was an "on this day in history..." Lorena Bobbit snipped off her husband's weenie and tossed it out the window of her car. Then today I thought "too bad I don't know Shon's email, I wonder what the calendar says". Mmmm, nope. DIY vasectomy.


Oh yeah, baby stuff! I love knitting baby stuff. Ginger said I could put these pictures of Aidan up in the hat (Cascade Cloud 9 Merino and Angora) and sweater (Knitting Pure and Simple neck down cardigan in Cascade 220 Superwash with some Czech glass buttons). Thanks for the really cute baby, Ginger and Marcus!

and just in time for summer

Too bad I don't have any idea how to block a tiny little raglan sweater.


Look at those pants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little green sweater turned out so cute! Talent. -K-